Enerquip Sanitary Heat Exchangers
- Sizes: From 2″ to 48″ diameters, and lengths up to 65 feet
- Styles: U-tube, straight tube, and multi-pass designs available
- Materials: 304ss, 316Lss, Duplex, AL6XN, Hastelloy, Copper nickel
- Types: TEMA B, C, & R type exchangers that are ASME code stamped
- Lead-times: Our delivery time is typically half that of many competitors
- Customers count on Enerquip to minimize plant down-time and get new projects up and running faster.
- Standard designs streamline the drawing approval processand allow us to use standardized parts-often stocked and produced in advance.
- Our in-house machining of tubesheets, baffles and bonnets gives uscontrol over the complete manufacturing process-reducing delays.
- Enerquip is an ASME code autherized manufactuer holding both U and R stamps, approved by and registered with theNational Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors to perform work to ASME Section VIII, Division 1.
- We have a line of 3-A approved exchangers for USDA Dairy applications.
- We build exchangers to TEMA B, C and R type requirements.
- Enerquip designs and builds to CRN for Canada and PED for Europe.
- Every exchanger is inspected, hydro-tested and code stamped prior to shipment.
Enerquip has a full line of standard sized heat exchangers available in both sanitary and industrial models for fast delivery. We also stock replacement tube bundles, gasket sets and other parts for our exchangers to support our customers’ maintenance programs.
Custom Heat Exchangers
If you need a custom exchanger for a unique heating or cooling application, Enerquip’s experienced engineers can design the right exchanger for your process and space constraints. Using the experience gained from building literally thousands of different exchangers, Enerquip applies leading design software and modern manufacturing methods on every new design we create.
Custom Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers (Brochure)
In addition to high quality stainless steel heat exchangers, Enerquip also fabricates other process related stainless equipment for OEM’s and system providers. These include: Membrane Housings Filter Housings Pressure Vessels Supports/Hangers Ductwork and Custom components.
OEM Custom Fabrication (Brochure)
Pipe Polishing Services (Brochure)
Sanitary Stainless Steel Membrane Housings (Brochure)